Sadique Salim is a 13+ year veteran in the field of business process management, project management and customer experience.
He graduate from the Institute of Business Administration, University of Dhaka majoring in Marketing.
His strengths and achievements in brief:
- Foremost process improvement expert in the country with 10 years experience in working with process improvement, six sigma and lean methodology for both local and multinational organizations.
- Successfully rolled out six sigma methodology in one of the largest telecom operator in Bangladesh
- Led Business process management team in one of the largest organizations in Bangladesh
- Established project management office in one of the largest local corporate.
- Designed and conducted various process, project and quality improvement training across Bangladesh
- Has been exam proctors for American Society for Quality (ASQ) in Bangladesh for their Six Sigma and other quality examinations.
- Has been involved in countless process improvement initiatives over the last 10 year saving organizations millions of dollars and customers millions of minutes
Over the time, he has achieved the following professional qualifications:
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, American Society for Quality, USA
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management International, USA
- Trained service design expert, Telenor Academy
While improving processes and managing projects, Sadique Salim has gained considerable experience in
- Process improvement methodologies
- Lean Six Sigma
- Project Management
- Innovation management
- Business Process framework design and implementation
- Value chain development
- Cost Saving and simplification
- Continuous improvement