With over 13 years of working experience in a leading multinational company in Bangladesh, Tahmina is skilled in customer experience management – concepts, tools an methodologies. She is also an expert in planning and strategic management, with a strong working experience in Research & Analysis.
She obtained her BBA degree from North South University and MBA degree from American International University, Bangladesh.
Tahmina’s strengths and achievements in brief:
- She led the Customer Experience Department in a multinational telco
- Developed the strategic 3 year plan to reach the CEX ambition of a multinational telco
- Managed the Closed Feedback Loop mechanism as a part of the Net Promoter System, whereby improvement initiatives as identified by the customers were resolved within the organizational value chain and reported back to the customer.
- Planned and implemented employee engagement programs to support organizational objectives
- Responsible for the Commercial Strategic Planning for a multinational telco.
- Established various innovative ways of unearthing employee concerns and bottlenecks in delivering the promise of customer centricity
- Led a large organization through a cultural transformation program
- Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma Methodologies
- Expert in Project Management
- 6+ years experience in core research